We value the privacy of everyone who visits our website. Protecting your private information is our top priority. By submitting your personal data, you are giving us permission to use it as stated in the policy.
- All the trademarks on this website belong to us or are licensed by those trademark owners for usage on our website. The trademarks present in our website that are not a property of Goexperts e.g.Facebook, are given proper acknowledgement
- Illegal use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages or be a criminal offence
Information We Collect:
- We collect the following personal information and non-personally identifiable information.
- First name, last name, email, country, city and other information you provide
- Content and other information you provide when using our website. Eg. Comments you add on our blogs, information you submit when you participate in our surveys
- Browser version, OS type, pages you browse in our website, date and time of your visit, domain names, exit pages/URLs, interaction information, and other similar technical data
- Location information provided by a mobile device or associated with your IP address
How We Collect Information From You?
We collect information you submit to us. For example, when you request product or service information from us, register for an account, when you reply to emails we send, register to participate in conferences or webinars we conduct, or when you respond to our customer surveys.
How we use the information that we collect?
We use the information that we collect for our internal review, tracking and for contact. The information is then archived in our server(s). We study the information that we collect to understand user/visitor trends in order to improve our services, content, website and products quality etc. and ultimately to improve user and customer experience.
We use your email address, phone number(s), third party and other information to directly communicate with you. Our business development team uses this information to connect with you and discuss your business requirement in order to provide you with a relevant solution. Our marketing team uses this information to send you periodic promotional, non-promotional and other marketing related information and material that we think may be useful to you and could add value to your business.
What Are Cookies?
Cookies are nothing but small files that are stored in your computer that hold a meager amount of data about the sites you visit. These files have information about the web page you visit, as well as any other information you’ve given such as name and interests.
Cookies help us to know how you interact with our content and help us to improve your experience when you visit our site. Through cookies, we can know your language preference so that you needn’t change it for every visit. Also, from your activity on our website, we can target advertisements on third-party websites so that we can re-market our products/services to you.