The term ‘full stack’ represents the ability to work on both – front-end and back-end parts of the application. Full-stack development refers to the development of cutting-edge, modern, end-to-end applications including frontend (client-side) and backend (server-side) development.
Technical Skills Of A Full Stack Developer:
As a full-stack developer, you must know the nitty-gritty of website development including APIs, databases, and server configuration. They must possess expertise in at least one backend language (PHP, Java, C#, Ruby, Python) and respective backend frameworks (Django, Spring, .Net, Express.js, Rails).
Database management is also an essential part of full-stack. They must be able to work with basic database functionalities like storing, creation, management, manipulation, and deletion of data. Knowledge of database software like Oracle, MySQL, NoSQL, PostgreSQL is one of the core skills of a full stack developer.
Apart from this, if you want to become a full-stack developer, then you must learn/gain knowledge of:
- Become familiar with complete web development process starting from user experience, server configurations, business logic, database integrations, to deployment and optimization
- Learn modern development approaches and concepts like continuous integration, continuous delivery, DevOps, and agile
- Acquire knowledge of design aspects, testing, and programming concepts like object-oriented design, microservices, cloud, automation, and REST APIs
Start with mastering one backend and frontend framework and gradually you can move ahead with other frameworks/technologies. It takes years and months to become an experienced full-stack developer.
Full Stack developers are like a ‘one-man army’ for organizations that work in a fast-paced environment and continuously enhancing their products/apps to satisfy their customers’ needs.
Soft Skills Of A Full Stack Developer:
- Understanding of database structure, algorithms, and processes
- Familiar with database management and design
- Good communication and management skills
- Ability to adapt to new technology, concept, approaches, and environment faster
- Problem-solving and analytical skills
- Must have a learning attitude and improvement mindset
- Knowledge of non-functional aspect of the app/product such as security, automation, testing, performance, optimization
- Leadership and resource management skills
The above-mentioned skills and responsibilities can be varied based on the organization’s needs. Full stack developers enjoy quite a good position in the market but they have to look for adding appropriate skills into their skillset very often.
Contract length: 24 months
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: ₹18,000.00 - ₹42,000.00 per month
Yes we take care of our staff and Safety Measures
Key Qualifications & Responsibilities
- Developed full-stack web applications which processed, analyzed and rendered data visually.
- Liaised with back-end developers, front-end developers, quality assurance testers, and CTO as needed.
- Managed time-sensitive updates, including content changes and database upgrades.
- Planned, wrote, and debugged web applications and software with complete accuracy.
- Maximized applications’ efficiency, data quality, scope, operability, and flexibility.
- Used various ideas from distributed computing, large-scale design, real-time data processing, data storage, ML, and AI to solve challenging dataset problems.
- Managed, optimized, and updated PHP databases as necessary.
- Developed app integration with REST / SOAP and other APIs for Google Maps, social media logins, payment processors, and other services.
Any Graduation with Good Communication Skills
Age 26 to 35 years
Good Communication Skills
English and Hindi with Regional Language must
Medical Health Cards for Hospitalization
Extra Incentives for in time Project Completion
Company NameGo Experts IT Solutions
Job CategorySoftware Engineer
Job PositionSr. Full Stack Developer
Job Typefull time
Job LocationHyderabad, Bengaluru
Deadline05 Apr 2023