Are you a highly experienced, ambitious Fullstack developer looking for a challenging role where you can learn lots more?
We are looking for a motivated PHP / Laravel developer to come join our agile team of professionals.
If you are passionate about technology, constantly seeking to learn and improve your skillset, then you are the type of person we are looking for!
We are offering superb career growth opportunities, great compensation, and benefits.
Contract length: 12 months Job Types: Full-time, Contract Salary: ₹15,000.00 - ₹40,000.00 per month
PHP / Laravel developer duties and responsibilities
- Develop, record, and maintain cutting edge web-based PHP applications on portal plus premium service platforms
- Build innovative, state-of-the-art applications and collaborate with the User Experience (UX) team
- Prepare and maintain all applications utilizing standard development tools
- Utilize backend data services and contribute to increasing existing data services API
- Lead the entire web application development life cycle right from concept stage to delivery and post-launch support
- Convey effectively with all task progress, evaluations, suggestions, schedules along with technical and process issues
- Document the development process, architecture, and standard components
- Coordinate with co-developers and keeps project manager well informed of the status of development effort and serves as a liaison between development staff and project manager
- Keep abreast of new trends and best practices in web development
Any Graduation with Good Technical and Communication Skills
At least 5 year(s) on PHP with Laravel Frame work
- Previous working experience as a PHP / Laravel developer for (x) year(s)
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering, MIS, or similar relevant field
- In-depth knowledge of object-oriented PHP and Laravel 5 PHP Framework
- Hands-on experience with SQL schema design, SOLID principles, REST API design
- Software testing (PHPUnit, PHPSpec, Behat)
- MySQL profiling and query optimization
- Creative and efficient problem solver
2 annual performance bonuses
Health and life insurance
Incentives for in-time Project Completion
Company NameGo Experts IT Solutions
Job CategorySoftware Engineer
Job PositionSr Larvel Developer
Job Typefull time
Job LocationHyderabad, Bengaluru
Deadline05 Apr 2023